I was very overwhelmed with the plant situation and felt that Kory was going to pull a Patrick Bateman on me if I didn’t clear out the living room, so we packed up the rest of the tomatoes and peppers and brought them to my parents house.
I filled up my two plot allotment and a decent section of my Dad’s raised bed. The rest of the plants went to Heidi and Brett and to a couple of my parents friends. Gardening goal number one complete. Awesome day.
- organicgardengeek likes this
- anindoortree likes this
- gunnshots likes this
- thimblesandfingers likes this
- adiseasecalledman likes this
- venskayadacha reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject
- mygardenlife likes this
- litso likes this
- alexbeaudet likes this
- samdailyblog likes this
- sleikas likes this
- apartmentgardeningproject posted this