I pruned my plants. You should too.
Pruning is good because it directs all the plants energy to growing the healthy and productive parts instead of trying to fix damaged and unproductive parts.
Every week or so I snip off any damaged leaves, blossoms that didn’t get pollinated, and any leaves that start to grow at the base of the plant (those leaves are inefficient sun gatherers and won’t lead to any fruit).
- the-redowl likes this
- hobbitology reblogged this from yarrowandyew
- plews likes this
- pixilatedpixie likes this
- silentjfry likes this
- absurdlakefront likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- 122782 reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject and added:
- lisawhitehare likes this
- dom72 likes this
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- thimblesandfingers likes this
- impulsivefarmer reblogged this from yarrowandyew
- gardendoor likes this
- waldfeuer likes this
- yarrowandyew reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject and added:
- apartmentgardeningproject posted this