This weekend’s discovery was that fruit tarts are delicious and pretty easy to make. It’s just a basic pie crust, some sort of filling, and fresh fruit.
For our filling, we whisked together 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tsp sugar, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
The perfect dessert to use up your summer bounty.
- pudsunudsija likes this
- pudsunudsija reblogged this from morning-whisky
- morning-whisky reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject
- potsandpies likes this
- foodie-meets-goodie likes this
- jeanpierreforever likes this
- bluebananaberrypancakes likes this
- dogwalksandmasonjars likes this
- karlis likes this
- ambee23 reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject
- ambee23 likes this
- ashleyperfick likes this
- alexbeaudet likes this
- delicious-deliciousness reblogged this from apartmentgardeningproject
- asimplecraft likes this
- likesaltedearth likes this
- apartmentgardeningproject posted this